- 7 Chakra Elephant Bracelet from The Crystal Elephant: 7 Chakra Elephant Bracelet with Quartz will energize and inspire you.
- “Stinson” Blanket from Wakened Collective: Measurements: 54” x 78”. Hand woven and hand dyed by artisans in Mexico, this blanket adds an element of culture and color into your life. Whether you’re cuddling on the couch with it or bringing it on your next outdoor adventure, this is a versatile blanket you’ll find continual uses for!
The 7 Chakra bracelet will help align the energy centers of your body to bring balance to your life. 7 chakras are positioned throughout your body from the top of your head to the base of your spine. Each chakra has its own vibrational frequency and color.
Wear the 7 Chakra Bracelet, from The Crystal Elephant, to bring balance to your life.
Each healing stone on the 7 Chakra Bracelet is associated with a chakra.
- Red: Garnet to represent the Root Chakra and basic trust and grounding is located at the base of the spine.
- Orange: Amber to represent the Sacral Chakra and sexuality and creativity is located in the lower abdomen below the belly button.
- Yellow: Tigers Eye to represent the Solar Plexus and wisdom and power is located between the rib cage and belly button.
- Green: Aventurine to represent the Heart Chakra and love and healing is located in your chest.
- Blue: Chalcedony to represent the Throat Chakra and communication is located at the center of your throat.
- Indigo: Lapis Lazuli to represent the Third Eye and awareness is located at the center of your forehead.
- Violet: Amethyst associated with the Crown Chakra and spirituality is located at the top of the head.
About The Crystal Elephant: Our crystal jewelry is handmade using genuine stones and crystals from artists around the world. Use them in your meditation practice, wear them to help in healing and to manifest your power. We hope that our crystal jewelry will help you manifest your dreams and find balance in your life.
About Wakened Collective: We like to think of Wakened as the intersection where philanthropy, art and sustainability meet. Since these three things are core values to us as individuals, they are reflected in our company. We’re constantly striving to bring you the best we can. In aesthetics, quality, and impact. We want to show the power that just one simple purchase can have. For that reason, we work to lower our negative impact, while extending our positive impact. These impacts include the environment, the individuals who make our products, the causes of your donation support, and of course — you, the customer. Wakened Collective donates a portion of sales to the International Elephant Foundation.
Shipping within the US $15.00
Contact us for International Shipping Cost.