Jewelry from Kenya & More Package
- 3 Cuff Bracelets from outside Amboseli, Kenya. Handmade from recycled materials
- Necklace: Measures 14”, from artisans in Kenya
- Carved Wooden Serving Set (Serving Fork and Spoon)
- Carved Wooden Plaque: Measures 4″x23″x1/4″
- Blanket from Wakened Collective: Measurements: 54” x 78”. Hand woven and hand dyed by artisans in Mexico, this blanket adds an element of culture and color into your life. Whether you’re cuddling on the couch with it or bringing it on your next outdoor adventure, this is a versatile blanket you’ll find continual uses for!
About Wakened Collective: We like to think of Wakened as the intersection where philanthropy, art, and sustainability meet. Since these three things are core values to us as individuals, they are reflected in our company. We’re constantly striving to bring you the best we can. In aesthetics, quality, and impact. We want to show the power that just one simple purchase can have. For that reason, we work to lower our negative impact, while extending our positive impact. These impacts include the environment, the individuals who make our products, the causes of your donation support, and of course — you, the customer. Wakened Collective donates a portion of sales to the International Elephant Foundation.
Shipping within the US – $15.00
Contact us for International Shipping Cost